Hatfield man, 24, dies after car crash
A 24-YEAR-OLD man has died in hospital after a two-car crash.
The Hatfield man was driving a red Seat Arosa which collided with a red Ford Transit, at around 8.30pm last Tuesday.
The man, who has not yet been named, died in hospital on Saturday. The other driver, a 21-year-old from Hemel Hempstead, was uninjured.
Pc Ian Breacher said: “This was a tragic incident where a young man lost his life.
“I’m keen to establish what happened and would appeal to anyone with information or who might have seen anything on the night of the collision to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
The crash occurred on Belmont Road, Hemel Hempstead.
Witnesses should call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder