Hatfield man, 24, dies after car crash
A 24-YEAR-OLD man has died in hospital after a two-car crash.
The Hatfield man was driving a red Seat Arosa which collided with a red Ford Transit, at around 8.30pm last Tuesday.
The man, who has not yet been named, died in hospital on Saturday. The other driver, a 21-year-old from Hemel Hempstead, was uninjured.
Pc Ian Breacher said: “This was a tragic incident where a young man lost his life.
“I’m keen to establish what happened and would appeal to anyone with information or who might have seen anything on the night of the collision to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
The crash occurred on Belmont Road, Hemel Hempstead.
Witnesses should call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed