Hatfield kitchen fire

A KITCHEN fire broke out in Hatfield last night. The blaze in a Tiger Moth Way home started after a cooker had been left on and caught alight to a grill pan full

A KITCHEN fire broke out in Hatfield last night.

The blaze in a Tiger Moth Way home started after a cooker had been left on and caught alight to a grill pan full of oil.

The fire, which began at 9:40pm, filled the hall and kitchen with smoke.

Firefighters from the Wellfield Road base attended the incident and had it cleared by 10:40.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus