Hatfield House set for folk music spectacular
CONTEMPORARY folk music from award-winning artists will be on offer at Hatfield House today (Sunday). Folk by the Oak returns to the grounds of the stately home, in aid of the Old Hatfield-based Willow Foundation. The charity picnic concert, backed by the
CONTEMPORARY folk music from award-winning artists will be on offer at Hatfield House today (Sunday).
Folk by the Oak returns to the grounds of the stately home, in aid of the Old Hatfield-based Willow Foundation.
The charity picnic concert, backed by the Welwyn & Hatfield Times, will feature headliner Kate Rusby, as well as Lau, Kathryn Tickell, Jim Moray and Chris Wood, among others.
The concert arena opens at 1pm, with music starting at 2pm. Tickets cost �29 in advance, or �35 on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Under-16s pay �14, while youngsters under five go free.
A family ticket (two adults, two children) costs �78.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
50p from each ticket sale will go towards Willow, which provides special days for seriously ill young adults.
Call the information and booking line on 01432 355416 or visit www.folkbytheoak.com