Hatfield House hosts 2012 Olympic breakfast
HATFIELD House will be the grand setting for a business breakfast next month, inviting Hertfordshire companies to find out how to get involved in the 2012 London Olympics.
Lord Salisbury, the owner of Hatfield House and new patron of the Hertfordshire is Ready For Winners Partnership, will host the breakfast on Thursday, July 1 for businessmen and women interested in finding out how the Games can benefit their company.
The morning will be chaired by Hertfordshire County Council leader Rob Gordon, and will include talks from Paralympian Danny Crates, and delegates will learn about London 2012’s procurement system and how they can win contracts from Business Link experts.
Councillor Gordon said: “Being involved in the Olympics is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and we don’t want local businesses to miss out.
“Hertfordshire businesses, large and small, already have contracts as suppliers and service providers for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope firms will want to find out how their business can benefit.”
You can register for the breakfast, which is free, by phoning 0845 601 1000, texting 01707 398390, or clicking on the link above.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone