Hatfield House firework display tickets on sale in Welwyn Garden City
TICKETS to the firework extravaganza at Hatfield House are now on sale for residents to pick them up in person ahead of the event.
Sales of the 15,000 tickets have already begun online, but they now are available from Sainsbury’s and Campus West box office, both in WGC town centre.
This will mean those hoping to grab a ticket will not have to pay the �1.50 booking fee.
The tickets cost: �24 for a people carrier, �16 for a car, �6 for adults on foot, �3 for children and under-fives go free.
Gates open at 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The bonfire will be lit by Lady Salisbury and WHT editor Terry Mitchinson at 6.45pm. The event is expected to finish by 8pm.
? Ernie Stonestreet – known across the area as ‘Mr Entertainment’ – is also set to be a special guest at next week’s display.
- 1 Hertsmere MP Oliver Dowden appointed Tory co-chairman but loses secretary role
- 2 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 18 Insulate Britain protesters arrested at M25 and A1 demonstrations
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 M25 by South Mimms blocked by climate protesters
- 7 Historic Green Belt site under threat
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 Boy hit by car during Hatfield altercation
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
Mr Stonestreet was Welwyn Hatfield Council’s entertainments officer for 14 years, until his retirement in 1984.
Among his many duties was organising the firework display that used to be staged at Stanborough Lakes, WGC.
More in next week’s WHT.
? Have you got a fireworks display? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org