Hatfield House firework display tickets on sale in Welwyn Garden City
TICKETS to the firework extravaganza at Hatfield House are now on sale for residents to pick them up in person ahead of the event.
Sales of the 15,000 tickets have already begun online, but they now are available from Sainsbury’s and Campus West box office, both in WGC town centre.
This will mean those hoping to grab a ticket will not have to pay the �1.50 booking fee.
The tickets cost: �24 for a people carrier, �16 for a car, �6 for adults on foot, �3 for children and under-fives go free.
Gates open at 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The bonfire will be lit by Lady Salisbury and WHT editor Terry Mitchinson at 6.45pm. The event is expected to finish by 8pm.
? Ernie Stonestreet – known across the area as ‘Mr Entertainment’ – is also set to be a special guest at next week’s display.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 8 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
- 9 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 10 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
Mr Stonestreet was Welwyn Hatfield Council’s entertainments officer for 14 years, until his retirement in 1984.
Among his many duties was organising the firework display that used to be staged at Stanborough Lakes, WGC.
More in next week’s WHT.
? Have you got a fireworks display? Let us know by emailing email@example.com