Hatfield gang ringleaders given ASBOs
TWO 15-year-old girls branded as gang ringleaders have been slapped with ASBOs after terrorising their neighbourhood. Coral Moon and Paris Skuse have run riot in Hatfield Garden Village for over a year, threatening neighbours, abusing police and drinking
TWO 15-year-old girls branded as gang ringleaders have been slapped with ASBOs after terrorising their neighbourhood.
Coral Moon and Paris Skuse have run riot in Hatfield Garden Village for over a year, threatening neighbours, abusing police and drinking.
Skuse threatened a young boy with a blade and threw a knife at another teenage lad, a court was told.
Moon made hoax calls to the emergency services and was abusive to police officers.
The pair, from Buttercup Close, are banned from socialising together, drinking or taking drugs in public, threatening people and damaging property.
Skuse is also forbidden from carrying knives or bladed weapons.
- 1 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 2 Warning issued over park fires as hot weather continues
- 3 Family raises funeral funds for mum who was known for helping others
- 4 How the hot summer weather is affecting parched Panshanger Park
- 5 Mitchell 'caught out' by poor Welwyn showing against Walthamstow
- 6 Sammy Moore delighted with an opening win after Potters Bar survive goalkeeping drama
- 7 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 8 Keeper drama survived as Potters Bar Town claim opening day win
- 9 Concert promoters Heritage Live planning Hatfield House shows in 2023
- 10 Amanda Owen to host 'An Evening with the Yorkshire Shepherdess' for Isabel Hospice
The ASBOs were brought by Springboard Housing Association.
Emma Bingley of Devonshires Solicitors, representing the group, said: "They are often found together and are seen as the ringleaders of their gang who harass and intimidate residents in the Hatfield Garden Village.
"Residents are fearful of Skuse and Moon, as on the few occasions they have asked them to stop causing trouble, they and a gang of youths surround the residents and shout abuse and threats.
"Neighbours are currently too fearful to come forward."
Bernie Butler of Springboard added: "We are sorry it has come to this but we take customer service and community relations very seriously, and have been working very closely with police in Hatfield, and the local authority, to secure these orders.
"Now the ASBOs have been appropriately put in place, Hatfield Garden Village will be a better place to live."
Skuse and Moon's interim ASBOs could be made permanent at a hearing in May.