Hatfield flats shortlisted for national award
A HOUSING development in Hatfield has been recognised at a national awards ceremony in London. The Forum, a three block, 84-flat development in Lemsford Road, was one of three finalists in
A HOUSING development in Hatfield has been recognised at a national awards ceremony in London.
The Forum, a three block, 84-flat development in Lemsford Road, was one of three finalists in the Best Development Partnership category at the 2009 Affordable Home Ownership Awards
The project was shortlisted as an example of an effective housing partnership between Welwyn Hatfield Council, developer St Modwen, the Homes and Communities Agency and Metropolitan Housing Partnership.
Although The Forum did not win, councillor Roger Trigg, executive member for housing said: "To be shortlisted in this category is testament to the dedicated support of the partnership to meet their objective, and how they worked together to deliver a truly superb development for Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
"It's just a shame that we didn't win!
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school