Hatfield flats shortlisted for national award
A HOUSING development in Hatfield has been recognised at a national awards ceremony in London. The Forum, a three block, 84-flat development in Lemsford Road, was one of three finalists in
A HOUSING development in Hatfield has been recognised at a national awards ceremony in London.
The Forum, a three block, 84-flat development in Lemsford Road, was one of three finalists in the Best Development Partnership category at the 2009 Affordable Home Ownership Awards
The project was shortlisted as an example of an effective housing partnership between Welwyn Hatfield Council, developer St Modwen, the Homes and Communities Agency and Metropolitan Housing Partnership.
Although The Forum did not win, councillor Roger Trigg, executive member for housing said: "To be shortlisted in this category is testament to the dedicated support of the partnership to meet their objective, and how they worked together to deliver a truly superb development for Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
"It's just a shame that we didn't win!
- 1 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 2 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 5 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth