Hatfield firms gets ready for Game Fair
- Credit: CLA Game Fair 2015 - Harewood Ho
Staff at a Hatfield business will be having a very busy weekend.
For from Friday to Sunday the annual Game Fair takes place at Ragley Hall in Warwickshire.
And the event is being organised by local firm National Game Fairs Ltd.
The Hatfield-based company is run by MD James Gower who was brought up in the town.
Thousands of visitors are expected over the three days, with 8,000 alone camping.
You may also want to watch:
Space for around 20,000 cars to be parked will also be needed.
All aspects of country life will be represented at The Game Fair 2016, including gun dogs, angling, pony racing, farming and lots more.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
Around 850 exhibitors are expected.
Next year The Game Show will be at the Hatfield House estate for the first time.
For more about the event go to the website, www.thegamefair.org