Hatfield firm has the resources to help your business
A new Hatfield company is hoping to help individuals small businesses in Hertfordshire stay on top of their workloads.
Having your own personal assistant is a luxury not everyone can afford – in both private and professional life.
With many businesses having to cut back on both staff and resources, hiring a new PA is probably the last thing on many a managing director’s mind right now.
Likewise, at a time when most households are tightening belts and reigning in frivolous spending, paying someone to do the cleaning and general upkeep is most likely a tempting but unaffordable prospect.
So step forward Lorri Connors, owner of LMC Resource Agency, a company which aims to help fellow small businesses keep on top of their workloads without having to pay for temporary or full-time staff.
You may also want to watch:
Based in Old Hatfield, LMC Resource Agency offers a pay-as-you-go PA business support service, working either on or off site, for small to medium sized businesses in Hertfordshire and North London.
Alternatively, companies can opt for a rolling monthly booking option, or assign the agency to a particular project.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
Lorri, a former manager in the public, private and health sectors, said LMC Resource Agency provides a service that would normally cost a company around �35,000 a year on a full-time basis.
“We leave when the job is done, so no paying for staff to fill empty gaps in the day,” said Lorri.
“This allows for tighter controls on budgets and we provide the scaffolding that supports the small business sector, allowing them to buy in expertise as and when they can afford it.
“The associates at LMC Resource Agency have a record of work experience that spans over 80 years in many different sectors and can offer support from basic admin to policy writing.”
LMC also offers a private pay-as-you-go service cleaning and maintenance service for households.