Hatfield East result announced
This seat was held by the Conservatives.
Hatfield East was retained by Tony Kinsbury, representing Hatfield East on Welwyn Hatfield Council.
The result was:
Tony Kingsbury, Conservative 1,692
Lis Meyland-Smith, Liberal Democrat 783
You may also want to watch:
Margaret White, Labour 741
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 4 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder