Hatfield East by-election result
The result of the Hatfield East ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced. The new elected councillor is
The result of the Hatfield East ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced.
The new elected councillor is Tony Kingsbury for the Conservative party.
The full result was:
Tony Kingsbury - Conservative 954
You may also want to watch:
Hazel Laming - Liberal Democrat 579
Cathy Watson - Labour 370
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes