Hatfield East by-election result
The result of the Hatfield East ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced. The new elected councillor is
The result of the Hatfield East ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced.
The new elected councillor is Tony Kingsbury for the Conservative party.
The full result was:
Tony Kingsbury - Conservative 954
You may also want to watch:
Hazel Laming - Liberal Democrat 579
Cathy Watson - Labour 370
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?