Hatfield dog-walker beaten unconscious
A WOMAN was dragged to the floor by her hair and beaten unconscious after a row with a fellow dogwalker.
The 24-year-old victim was with a teenage girl in woodland near Coopers Green Lane when they came across another dog, being walked by an older woman.
Police said the victim, from Hatfield, had raised concerns about the woman’s dog’s behaviour, but was then attacked and dragged to the floor.
A man joined in the assault and used a stick to hit the young woman, who suffered bruising and swelling to the neck and lost consciousness.
The assault took place at around 2pm in Symondshyde Wood on Tuesday, November 30.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 7 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend