Hatfield dog-walker beaten unconscious
A WOMAN was dragged to the floor by her hair and beaten unconscious after a row with a fellow dogwalker.
The 24-year-old victim was with a teenage girl in woodland near Coopers Green Lane when they came across another dog, being walked by an older woman.
Police said the victim, from Hatfield, had raised concerns about the woman’s dog’s behaviour, but was then attacked and dragged to the floor.
A man joined in the assault and used a stick to hit the young woman, who suffered bruising and swelling to the neck and lost consciousness.
The assault took place at around 2pm in Symondshyde Wood on Tuesday, November 30.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 9 Hatfield Battle Proms concert is still going ahead as planned this summer
- 10 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes