Hatfield couple's fine dining idea
IT'S an age old question: what do you get for the person that has everything? Luckily, a company from Times Territory seems to have the answer. Dinner's On Me is the innovative new business venture by husband and wife team
IT'S an age old question: what do you get for the person that has everything?
Luckily, a company from Times Territory seems to have the answer.
Dinner's On Me is the innovative new business venture by husband and wife team David and Lucy Bolas, from Hatfield.
The company allows diners to book an all-inclusive bespoke luxury dining experience at a top Hertfordshire restaurant for all those special occasions.
You may also want to watch:
David said: "We all struggle time and again to find the ideal present. Everyone seems to have everything nowadays and it's very difficult to buy the right thing. Eating out at a great restaurant is always special and something you can never do too many times."
"You simply cannot go wrong when you give someone dinner at their favourite restaurant. It's perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, to say thank you or any other occasion.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
"Dinner's On Me offers a luxury service that's easy to use. There's no need to trudge around endless shops ever again.
"Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so trust us to help you out."
The company has selected the county's finest independent restaurants as partners, including the White Hart Hotel in Welwyn, Tewin Bury Farm, and the Brookmans, in Brookmans Park.
For a full list of restaurants, visit www.dinnersonme.co.uk