Hatfield couple's fine dining idea
IT'S an age old question: what do you get for the person that has everything? Luckily, a company from Times Territory seems to have the answer. Dinner's On Me is the innovative new business venture by husband and wife team
IT'S an age old question: what do you get for the person that has everything?
Luckily, a company from Times Territory seems to have the answer.
Dinner's On Me is the innovative new business venture by husband and wife team David and Lucy Bolas, from Hatfield.
The company allows diners to book an all-inclusive bespoke luxury dining experience at a top Hertfordshire restaurant for all those special occasions.
You may also want to watch:
David said: "We all struggle time and again to find the ideal present. Everyone seems to have everything nowadays and it's very difficult to buy the right thing. Eating out at a great restaurant is always special and something you can never do too many times."
"You simply cannot go wrong when you give someone dinner at their favourite restaurant. It's perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, to say thank you or any other occasion.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
"Dinner's On Me offers a luxury service that's easy to use. There's no need to trudge around endless shops ever again.
"Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so trust us to help you out."
The company has selected the county's finest independent restaurants as partners, including the White Hart Hotel in Welwyn, Tewin Bury Farm, and the Brookmans, in Brookmans Park.
For a full list of restaurants, visit www.dinnersonme.co.uk