Hatfield couple's fine dining idea
IT'S an age old question: what do you get for the person that has everything? Luckily, a company from Times Territory seems to have the answer. Dinner's On Me is the innovative new business venture by husband and wife team
IT'S an age old question: what do you get for the person that has everything?
Luckily, a company from Times Territory seems to have the answer.
Dinner's On Me is the innovative new business venture by husband and wife team David and Lucy Bolas, from Hatfield.
The company allows diners to book an all-inclusive bespoke luxury dining experience at a top Hertfordshire restaurant for all those special occasions.
David said: "We all struggle time and again to find the ideal present. Everyone seems to have everything nowadays and it's very difficult to buy the right thing. Eating out at a great restaurant is always special and something you can never do too many times."
"You simply cannot go wrong when you give someone dinner at their favourite restaurant. It's perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, to say thank you or any other occasion.
- 1 Hunt for stolen labrador puppy from Welwyn Garden City
- 2 LIVE: Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield A-level results 2022
- 3 Disney's Encanto, The Greatest Showman and Spider-Man movie set for free outdoor cinema in Welwyn Garden City town centre
- 4 Food supplements worth £100s stolen from Holland and Barrett shop
- 5 Overgrown country lane 'is danger' to users, says mother
- 6 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 7 Campaigners hit out at Spectator’s ‘the folly of garden cities’ piece
- 8 Rave reviews for Classic Ibiza concert ahead of Hatfield House return
- 9 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 10 Enjoy the battle for the best firework display at Hatfield House
"Dinner's On Me offers a luxury service that's easy to use. There's no need to trudge around endless shops ever again.
"Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so trust us to help you out."
The company has selected the county's finest independent restaurants as partners, including the White Hart Hotel in Welwyn, Tewin Bury Farm, and the Brookmans, in Brookmans Park.
For a full list of restaurants, visit www.dinnersonme.co.uk