Hatfield couple's fine dining idea
IT'S an age old question: what do you get for the person that has everything? Luckily, a company from Times Territory seems to have the answer. Dinner's On Me is the innovative new business venture by husband and wife team
IT'S an age old question: what do you get for the person that has everything?
Luckily, a company from Times Territory seems to have the answer.
Dinner's On Me is the innovative new business venture by husband and wife team David and Lucy Bolas, from Hatfield.
The company allows diners to book an all-inclusive bespoke luxury dining experience at a top Hertfordshire restaurant for all those special occasions.
You may also want to watch:
David said: "We all struggle time and again to find the ideal present. Everyone seems to have everything nowadays and it's very difficult to buy the right thing. Eating out at a great restaurant is always special and something you can never do too many times."
"You simply cannot go wrong when you give someone dinner at their favourite restaurant. It's perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, to say thank you or any other occasion.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
"Dinner's On Me offers a luxury service that's easy to use. There's no need to trudge around endless shops ever again.
"Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so trust us to help you out."
The company has selected the county's finest independent restaurants as partners, including the White Hart Hotel in Welwyn, Tewin Bury Farm, and the Brookmans, in Brookmans Park.
For a full list of restaurants, visit www.dinnersonme.co.uk