Hatfield Christmas lights switch on
CHRISTMAS came to Hatfield on Saturday, as the town’s lights were switched on.
Britain’s Got Talent semi-finalists Faces of Disco were invited along to entertain the crowds.
The lads, whose act comprises of them dancing with the masks of famous people on, were joined on stage by Bart and Homer Simpson.
Also performing were Double Trouble, the Forum talent show winners, and Belles Girls, a Hertfordshire-based dance group.
Town centre manager Nicola Kane said: “Thank you to everyone who came along to the Hatfield Christmas light switch on.
You may also want to watch:
“We had a range of activities happening throughout the day, which had a regular stream of guests – Santa’s grotto, the silent disco, art workshops and circus entertainers.
“It was cold and it even ‘snowed’, but the crowd stuck it out for a really great show.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
“And the lights look fabulous!”