Fire service attends ammonia leak in Hatfield Business Park
- Credit: Archant
Herts Fire and Rescue attended an ammonia leak at a commercial premises in Hatfield this morning.
Crews spent a number of hours on site assisting engineers in the Hatfield Business Park, to ensure it was made safe.
The fire service was called at 4.29am today to reports of a refrigerator unit in the business park.
One crew from Hatfield attending and breathing apparatus was used while the team was able to stop the leak.
Herts Fire Control tweeted: "Just to prove it's not all fires, floods and accidents, Hatfield Fire Service have spent the last couple of hours assisting engineers at a commercial premises on the Hatfield Business Park with an ammonia leak.
You may also want to watch:
"Site made safe by our crew and equipment being checked over by engineers."
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man