Hatfield Baby Rapist back in jail
BABY rapist Tanya French is back behind bars after violating her parole. The evil monster from Hatfield hurled abuse at hostel staff after downing copious amounts of alcohol. Yesterday (Wednesday) she was banged up in the female prison, New Hall, in Wake
BABY rapist Tanya French is back behind bars after violating her parole.
The evil monster from Hatfield hurled abuse at hostel staff after downing copious amounts of alcohol.
Yesterday (Wednesday) she was banged up in the female prison, New Hall, in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, pending an official decision on her freedom.
The news comes after the depraved 21-year-old was released from prison in November after serving just 30 MONTHS for raping a 12-week-old girl.
You may also want to watch:
Boyfriend, fellow baby rapist Alan Webster, 42, who is currently serving a life sentence, filmed vile French abusing the tot.
Dubbed at the time Britain's most evil couple, French and Webster, both of Eagle Way, sparked outrage in January 2006 when the WHT revealed the full extent of their crimes.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
Before she violated her parole conditions, sick French was staying in a hostel in Liverpool.
A spokeswoman for the Ministry of Justice said lawbreakers had to stick to a strict set of rules or face a return to prison.
"All offenders subject to probation supervision on release from prison have to adhere to a set of strict conditions.
"They are subject to recall to custody if they breach their conditions or their behaviour indicates that it is no longer safe to allow them to remain in the community."
The spokeswoman added: "Some offenders will have their recall reviewed by the Parole Board to see if it is suitable for them to be re-released into the community.
"The risks posed by sexual and violent offenders are closely assessed and managed by the police, probation and prison service.
"If offenders breach their conditions or are considered to be a danger, they will be returned to prison immediately."
The Parole Board does not comment on individual cases, but a spokesman said they "must take into account that safeguarding the public may often outweigh the benefits to the offender of early release, and that a risk of further violent or sexual offending is more serious than a risk of other types of offending".
* What do you think? Should French have stayed in prison and is she making a mockery out of the criminal justice system?