Hat-trick for Cuffley photography company at FSB Small Business Awards
A PHOTOGRAPHY company from Cuffley scooped a hat-trick of awards at the second annual Federation of Small Business (FSB) Hertfordshire Small Business Awards last night (Thursday).
Hannah Couzens Photography was named Overall County winner at the ceremony, walking away with �1,000 in cash and �20,000 worth of advertising.
Earlier in the evening, Hannah, 27, had been named Young Business Person of the Year, while studio manager Gemma Knichel, 24, was named Employee of the Year.
“It was completely unexpected,” said Hannah, who set up her first studio in Station Road, Cuffley, at the age of 22.
“I was amazed, and really pleased for the whole business. It reminds you why you do this – all of your hard work feels like it’s been recognised and it’s a great feeling.”
You may also want to watch:
Last night’s award ceremony was held, once again, at Tewin Bury Farm Hotel, off Hertford Road, WGC.
Elsewhere, Hatfield businessman Mark Potter scooped Self-Employed Person of the Year for his mobile disco company Bluemark Entertainment.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 4 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 8 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 9 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 10 Smart new kits for Welwyn's men who maintain unbeaten start to new hockey season
For a round-up of the winners at this year’s FSB Awards, see next week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times.