Hat-trick for Cuffley photography company at FSB Small Business Awards
A PHOTOGRAPHY company from Cuffley scooped a hat-trick of awards at the second annual Federation of Small Business (FSB) Hertfordshire Small Business Awards last night (Thursday).
Hannah Couzens Photography was named Overall County winner at the ceremony, walking away with �1,000 in cash and �20,000 worth of advertising.
Earlier in the evening, Hannah, 27, had been named Young Business Person of the Year, while studio manager Gemma Knichel, 24, was named Employee of the Year.
“It was completely unexpected,” said Hannah, who set up her first studio in Station Road, Cuffley, at the age of 22.
“I was amazed, and really pleased for the whole business. It reminds you why you do this – all of your hard work feels like it’s been recognised and it’s a great feeling.”
You may also want to watch:
Last night’s award ceremony was held, once again, at Tewin Bury Farm Hotel, off Hertford Road, WGC.
Elsewhere, Hatfield businessman Mark Potter scooped Self-Employed Person of the Year for his mobile disco company Bluemark Entertainment.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
For a round-up of the winners at this year’s FSB Awards, see next week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times.