Happy Daze are here again with another Rare Production
THE launch of Rare Productions latest show The Last Daze of St Swithuns will take place at a Potters Bar theatre for two nights only. On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 3, with a host of well crafted speaking parts, cameo roles and energetic sing-along
THE launch of Rare Productions' latest show The Last Daze of St Swithuns will take place at a Potters Bar theatre for two nights only.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 3, with a host of "well crafted" speaking parts, cameo roles and "energetic" sing-along chorus numbers, the show will be presented at the Wyllyotts Theatre, in Darkes Lane.
Against a background of classic 50s rock 'n' roll music, the loutish girls of St Swithuns decide to take on the London underworld in a battle of wits, nerve and gratuitous violence.
Witness conniving headmistress, Miss Cathcart, mastermind a scheme to save the school ably assisted by the girls of the upper sixth and a host of lower school ladies.
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 7.30pm.
Tickets are �10, and tickets for concessions and children cost �8.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes