Happy Daze are here again with another Rare Production
THE launch of Rare Productions latest show The Last Daze of St Swithuns will take place at a Potters Bar theatre for two nights only. On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 3, with a host of well crafted speaking parts, cameo roles and energetic sing-along
THE launch of Rare Productions' latest show The Last Daze of St Swithuns will take place at a Potters Bar theatre for two nights only.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 3, with a host of "well crafted" speaking parts, cameo roles and "energetic" sing-along chorus numbers, the show will be presented at the Wyllyotts Theatre, in Darkes Lane.
Against a background of classic 50s rock 'n' roll music, the loutish girls of St Swithuns decide to take on the London underworld in a battle of wits, nerve and gratuitous violence.
Witness conniving headmistress, Miss Cathcart, mastermind a scheme to save the school ably assisted by the girls of the upper sixth and a host of lower school ladies.
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 7.30pm.
Tickets are �10, and tickets for concessions and children cost �8.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 9 Captain Tom inspires little Zach to raise money for the NHS
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children