Happy Daze are here again with another Rare Production
THE launch of Rare Productions latest show The Last Daze of St Swithuns will take place at a Potters Bar theatre for two nights only. On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 3, with a host of well crafted speaking parts, cameo roles and energetic sing-along
THE launch of Rare Productions' latest show The Last Daze of St Swithuns will take place at a Potters Bar theatre for two nights only.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 3, with a host of "well crafted" speaking parts, cameo roles and "energetic" sing-along chorus numbers, the show will be presented at the Wyllyotts Theatre, in Darkes Lane.
Against a background of classic 50s rock 'n' roll music, the loutish girls of St Swithuns decide to take on the London underworld in a battle of wits, nerve and gratuitous violence.
Witness conniving headmistress, Miss Cathcart, mastermind a scheme to save the school ably assisted by the girls of the upper sixth and a host of lower school ladies.
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 7.30pm.
Tickets are �10, and tickets for concessions and children cost �8.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 6 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 7 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 8 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 9 CCTV appeal after safe containing cash and watches stolen
- 10 Eight vehicles seized after police operation to crack down on crime