Happy Daze are here again with another Rare Production
THE launch of Rare Productions latest show The Last Daze of St Swithuns will take place at a Potters Bar theatre for two nights only. On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 3, with a host of well crafted speaking parts, cameo roles and energetic sing-along
THE launch of Rare Productions' latest show The Last Daze of St Swithuns will take place at a Potters Bar theatre for two nights only.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 3, with a host of "well crafted" speaking parts, cameo roles and "energetic" sing-along chorus numbers, the show will be presented at the Wyllyotts Theatre, in Darkes Lane.
Against a background of classic 50s rock 'n' roll music, the loutish girls of St Swithuns decide to take on the London underworld in a battle of wits, nerve and gratuitous violence.
Witness conniving headmistress, Miss Cathcart, mastermind a scheme to save the school ably assisted by the girls of the upper sixth and a host of lower school ladies.
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 7.30pm.
Tickets are �10, and tickets for concessions and children cost �8.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton