Handside result announced
Published: 3:49 PM May 7, 2010 Updated: 8:07 PM November 3, 2020
This seat was held by the Liberal Democrats.
The Handside seat was won by Welwyn Hatfield’s Liberal Democrat leader Tony Skottowe.
The result was:
Chris Cory, Conservative 1,812
John Pomroy, Labour 433
You may also want to watch:
Tony Skottowe, Liberal Democrat 1,824
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 8 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
- 9 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 10 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats