Hamsters come to rock the Corn Exchange
A BLUES-rock band that have played more than 4,000 concerts in the last 21 years are coming to Hertford. The Hamsters are Snail s Pace Slim (lead vocals, lead guitar), Rev Otis Elevator (drums) and Ms Zsa Zsa Poltergeist (bass). The band formed in Southen
A BLUES-rock band that have played more than 4,000 concerts in the last 21 years are coming to Hertford.
The Hamsters are Snail's Pace Slim (lead vocals, lead guitar), Rev Otis Elevator (drums) and Ms Zsa Zsa Poltergeist (bass).
The band formed in Southend-on-Sea in Essex, and played their first show on April 1, 1987.
To date, they have released nine albums, including Electric Hamsterland (1990), Route 666 (1995) and Open All Hours (2004).
As well as writing and performing their own songs, The Hamsters are renowned as one of the UK's leading interpreters of the music of Jimi Hendrix and ZZ Top. The Hamsters will be at the Hertford Corn Exchange on Saturday.
Doors open at 7.30pm and tickets cost �12.50 each.
- 1 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 2 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 5 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Sir Elton John to play two Hertfordshire shows at Watford FC's Vicarage Road ground in 2022
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Fire at University of Hertfordshire destroys kitchen
- 10 Motorcyclist "seriously" injured after car crash in Welwyn Garden City
Tickets are available from www.seetickets.com or by calling 01992 442992 or 07904 333 923
For more about the band, go to www.thehamsters.co.uk