Hamsters come to rock the Corn Exchange
A BLUES-rock band that have played more than 4,000 concerts in the last 21 years are coming to Hertford. The Hamsters are Snail s Pace Slim (lead vocals, lead guitar), Rev Otis Elevator (drums) and Ms Zsa Zsa Poltergeist (bass). The band formed in Southen
A BLUES-rock band that have played more than 4,000 concerts in the last 21 years are coming to Hertford.
The Hamsters are Snail's Pace Slim (lead vocals, lead guitar), Rev Otis Elevator (drums) and Ms Zsa Zsa Poltergeist (bass).
The band formed in Southend-on-Sea in Essex, and played their first show on April 1, 1987.
To date, they have released nine albums, including Electric Hamsterland (1990), Route 666 (1995) and Open All Hours (2004).
You may also want to watch:
As well as writing and performing their own songs, The Hamsters are renowned as one of the UK's leading interpreters of the music of Jimi Hendrix and ZZ Top. The Hamsters will be at the Hertford Corn Exchange on Saturday.
Doors open at 7.30pm and tickets cost �12.50 each.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 4 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 10 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
Tickets are available from www.seetickets.com or by calling 01992 442992 or 07904 333 923
For more about the band, go to www.thehamsters.co.uk