Hamsters come to rock the Corn Exchange
A BLUES-rock band that have played more than 4,000 concerts in the last 21 years are coming to Hertford. The Hamsters are Snail s Pace Slim (lead vocals, lead guitar), Rev Otis Elevator (drums) and Ms Zsa Zsa Poltergeist (bass). The band formed in Southen
A BLUES-rock band that have played more than 4,000 concerts in the last 21 years are coming to Hertford.
The Hamsters are Snail's Pace Slim (lead vocals, lead guitar), Rev Otis Elevator (drums) and Ms Zsa Zsa Poltergeist (bass).
The band formed in Southend-on-Sea in Essex, and played their first show on April 1, 1987.
To date, they have released nine albums, including Electric Hamsterland (1990), Route 666 (1995) and Open All Hours (2004).
You may also want to watch:
As well as writing and performing their own songs, The Hamsters are renowned as one of the UK's leading interpreters of the music of Jimi Hendrix and ZZ Top. The Hamsters will be at the Hertford Corn Exchange on Saturday.
Doors open at 7.30pm and tickets cost �12.50 each.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
Tickets are available from www.seetickets.com or by calling 01992 442992 or 07904 333 923
For more about the band, go to www.thehamsters.co.uk