Hamilton on pole position for F1 Singapore Grand Prix
LEWIS Hamilton will start today s Singapore Grand Prix from pole position. The 24-year-old Formula 1 world champion from Herts was quickest in qualifying at the Marina Bay circuit yesterday (Saturday). The pole position is Lewis s third in the last four
LEWIS Hamilton will start today's Singapore Grand Prix from pole position.
The 24-year-old Formula 1 world champion from Herts was quickest in qualifying at the Marina Bay circuit yesterday (Saturday).
The pole position is Lewis's third in the last four races and the 16th of his F1 career.
"It's an absolutely fantastic result," said the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes driver afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
"We came here with several technical upgrades, and we didn't know if we'd be up there - particularly after Friday practice, which wasn't spectacular for me."
The race will take place at night in Singapore under floodlights.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton