Hairdressers raise cash for breast cancer charity
STAFF and customers at a village hairdressers have raised at least �100 for a breast cancer charity.
Workers at It’s A Snip in Codicote wore special ‘Save the Boobies’ T-shirts as they cut customers’ hair and took donations for the Breast Cancer Campaign.
Karen Green, who owns the salon with husband Russell, said a number of her clients had been “touched” by breast cancer.
The 48-year-old also praised the generosity of her customers.
“They were very generous,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“We are still taking money in now.”
She added: “We will definitely do it again next year.”
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 8 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
- 9 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 10 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades