Hairdressers raise cash for breast cancer charity
STAFF and customers at a village hairdressers have raised at least �100 for a breast cancer charity.
Workers at It’s A Snip in Codicote wore special ‘Save the Boobies’ T-shirts as they cut customers’ hair and took donations for the Breast Cancer Campaign.
Karen Green, who owns the salon with husband Russell, said a number of her clients had been “touched” by breast cancer.
The 48-year-old also praised the generosity of her customers.
“They were very generous,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“We are still taking money in now.”
She added: “We will definitely do it again next year.”
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts