Hairdressers raise cash for breast cancer charity
STAFF and customers at a village hairdressers have raised at least �100 for a breast cancer charity.
Workers at It’s A Snip in Codicote wore special ‘Save the Boobies’ T-shirts as they cut customers’ hair and took donations for the Breast Cancer Campaign.
Karen Green, who owns the salon with husband Russell, said a number of her clients had been “touched” by breast cancer.
The 48-year-old also praised the generosity of her customers.
“They were very generous,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“We are still taking money in now.”
She added: “We will definitely do it again next year.”
- 1 Hertsmere MP Oliver Dowden appointed Tory co-chairman but loses secretary role
- 2 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 18 Insulate Britain protesters arrested at M25 and A1 demonstrations
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 7 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 8 Historic Green Belt site under threat
- 9 M25 by South Mimms blocked by climate protesters
- 10 Boy hit by car during Hatfield altercation