Haberdashery discount in Welwyn Garden City
A HABERDASHERY store is celebrating a decade in WGC with a range of offers for customers.
Jeanette and Calvin Nicholls are marking the 10th birthday of their establishment Zips N Clips by offering up to 10 per cent off everything in store at the Haldens shop, as well as online.
The couple opened Zips N Clips in December 2000 – next door to the chip shop where Jeanette worked part time and still helps out with the occasional shift.
Jeanette said: “It’s been a good 10 years, and we wanted to offer our customers old and new something to help us celebrate.”
To take advantage of the Zips N Clips offers, visit the shop at Haldens and mention the WHT.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, go to http://zipsnclips.com and enter the code 10YRBIRTHDAY to get your discount.
Call 01707 331777 for more information.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses