Haberdashery discount in Welwyn Garden City
A HABERDASHERY store is celebrating a decade in WGC with a range of offers for customers.
Jeanette and Calvin Nicholls are marking the 10th birthday of their establishment Zips N Clips by offering up to 10 per cent off everything in store at the Haldens shop, as well as online.
The couple opened Zips N Clips in December 2000 – next door to the chip shop where Jeanette worked part time and still helps out with the occasional shift.
Jeanette said: “It’s been a good 10 years, and we wanted to offer our customers old and new something to help us celebrate.”
To take advantage of the Zips N Clips offers, visit the shop at Haldens and mention the WHT.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, go to http://zipsnclips.com and enter the code 10YRBIRTHDAY to get your discount.
Call 01707 331777 for more information.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 8 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend