Grim discovery after another body part found in Herts
POLICE have made the grisly discovery of a fifth human body part in an ongoing investigation across Hertfordshire.A torso was discovered yesterday (Saturday) in Gore Lane, Ware. The human remains were found just miles from severed legs which were uncove
POLICE have made the grisly discovery of a fifth human body part in an ongoing investigation across Hertfordshire.
A torso was discovered yesterday (Saturday) in Gore Lane, Standon.
The human remains were found just miles from severed legs which were uncovered in nearby Puckeridge and Cottered, while an arm was discovered in Wheathampstead and a head in Leicestershire.
The latest find is likely to be from the same man.
Police said that the torso, which was discovered close to the A10, appeared to have been there "for some time".
- 1 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 2 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 5 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Sir Elton John to play two Hertfordshire shows at Watford FC's Vicarage Road ground in 2022
- 9 Fire at University of Hertfordshire destroys kitchen
- 10 Motorcyclist "seriously" injured after car crash in Welwyn Garden City