Grim discovery after another body part found in Herts
POLICE have made the grisly discovery of a fifth human body part in an ongoing investigation across Hertfordshire.A torso was discovered yesterday (Saturday) in Gore Lane, Ware. The human remains were found just miles from severed legs which were uncove
POLICE have made the grisly discovery of a fifth human body part in an ongoing investigation across Hertfordshire.
A torso was discovered yesterday (Saturday) in Gore Lane, Standon.
The human remains were found just miles from severed legs which were uncovered in nearby Puckeridge and Cottered, while an arm was discovered in Wheathampstead and a head in Leicestershire.
The latest find is likely to be from the same man.
You may also want to watch:
Police said that the torso, which was discovered close to the A10, appeared to have been there "for some time".
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire