Grim discovery after another body part found in Herts
POLICE have made the grisly discovery of a fifth human body part in an ongoing investigation across Hertfordshire.A torso was discovered yesterday (Saturday) in Gore Lane, Ware. The human remains were found just miles from severed legs which were uncove
POLICE have made the grisly discovery of a fifth human body part in an ongoing investigation across Hertfordshire.
A torso was discovered yesterday (Saturday) in Gore Lane, Standon.
The human remains were found just miles from severed legs which were uncovered in nearby Puckeridge and Cottered, while an arm was discovered in Wheathampstead and a head in Leicestershire.
The latest find is likely to be from the same man.
You may also want to watch:
Police said that the torso, which was discovered close to the A10, appeared to have been there "for some time".
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 4 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 5 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics