Ghosts float in at The Marquee
A BAND who claim to have pioneered the epic-core music genre will be performing in Hertford tomorrow (Saturday) night. Ghosts on Pegasus Bridge (GOPB) are Nic Matthews (vocals), Tobias Young (guitar/vocals), Duncan Awty (guitar), Rob Weatherall (bass) a
A BAND who claim to have pioneered the 'epic-core' music genre will be performing in Hertford tomorrow (Saturday) night.
Ghosts on Pegasus Bridge (GOPB) are Nic Matthews (vocals), Tobias Young (guitar/vocals), Duncan Awty (guitar), Rob Weatherall (bass) and Matt Russell (drums).
The five-piece, who hail from the south coast, recently embarked on a 16-date March mini-tour in support of their new record, The Darkest Shore, which is set for release later this year.
The tour will take in dates in Ipswich, Scunthorpe, Birmingham and Southampton before visiting Hertford this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
As for their sound, the group claim to blend "beautifully layered ambient sections with earth shattering breakdowns".
Judge for yourself when GOPB come to The Marquee on Saturday.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Doors open at 7.30pm and the music is expected to start at 8pm.
Tickets for the 16+ gig, which will also feature Elijah, cost �6 and are available on the door.
For more information go to www.my