‘Ghost’ in photo sparks supernatural mystery
- Credit: Archant
A spooky photo caught on a phone has plunged a Welwyn Garden City woman into a supernatural mystery.
Vicky Mills, 62, of Verulam Close, was lying on her sofa when her grandson took a picture of her on his phone last Friday.
It was only when then looked at it that they noticed the figure.
Standing in the doorway to the front room is the figure of what appears to be a woman.
Vicky said: “It’s so clear, down to the hand on the arm of the sofa.
You may also want to watch:
“I know you can get apps to create these effects but the phone had nothing like that on it.”
The picture on it’s own would be enough to peak a person’s interest.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 6 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 7 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
However there is more to the tale.
Vicky’s grandson, Lewis McGlynn, died in 2011, aged eight and the night prior to the picture being taken, Vicky had what she describes as a dream.
She said: “I felt someone standing over me when I heard someone say ‘Hello Nan’. I thought I’d imagined it.
“But as I opened my eyes I saw something. When I opened them fully, it was gone.
“The figure [in the photo] is identical to what I saw.
“I don’t believe in ghosts but I’ve been to his grave to tell him to stop bothering me.”
Vicky is now looking to find someone who can confirm the picture has not been tampered with and to provide a scientific explanation.