Get set for Welwyn Hatfield Rotary Walk
YOUR chance to raise as much money for charity as you can, while enjoying a brisk walk across the beautiful Times Territory landscape, has come. On Sunday an army of fundraisers will take part in the annual Rotary Walk – and you can still join them. Two r
YOUR chance to raise as much money for charity as you can, while enjoying a brisk walk across the beautiful Times Territory landscape, has come.
On Sunday an army of fundraisers will take part in the annual Rotary Walk - and you can still join them.
Two routes - five miles and 11 miles - will start from the Campus West car park, in WGC, and go on to take in sights such as Hunters Bridge, Shaw's Corner and the Bride Hall estate.
To take part, register at the Rotary reception desk from 8.30am. All walkers must have set off by 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
If you enter on the day of the walk, the charge is �10.
* To sponsor WHT editor Terry Mitchinson go to www.justgiving.com/terrymitchinsonwillowwalk
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas