Get set for Welwyn Hatfield Rotary Walk
YOUR chance to raise as much money for charity as you can, while enjoying a brisk walk across the beautiful Times Territory landscape, has come. On Sunday an army of fundraisers will take part in the annual Rotary Walk – and you can still join them. Two r
YOUR chance to raise as much money for charity as you can, while enjoying a brisk walk across the beautiful Times Territory landscape, has come.
On Sunday an army of fundraisers will take part in the annual Rotary Walk - and you can still join them.
Two routes - five miles and 11 miles - will start from the Campus West car park, in WGC, and go on to take in sights such as Hunters Bridge, Shaw's Corner and the Bride Hall estate.
To take part, register at the Rotary reception desk from 8.30am. All walkers must have set off by 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
If you enter on the day of the walk, the charge is �10.
* To sponsor WHT editor Terry Mitchinson go to www.justgiving.com/terrymitchinsonwillowwalk
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire