Get set for Welwyn Hatfield Rotary Walk
YOUR chance to raise as much money for charity as you can, while enjoying a brisk walk across the beautiful Times Territory landscape, has come. On Sunday an army of fundraisers will take part in the annual Rotary Walk – and you can still join them. Two r
YOUR chance to raise as much money for charity as you can, while enjoying a brisk walk across the beautiful Times Territory landscape, has come.
On Sunday an army of fundraisers will take part in the annual Rotary Walk - and you can still join them.
Two routes - five miles and 11 miles - will start from the Campus West car park, in WGC, and go on to take in sights such as Hunters Bridge, Shaw's Corner and the Bride Hall estate.
To take part, register at the Rotary reception desk from 8.30am. All walkers must have set off by 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
If you enter on the day of the walk, the charge is �10.
* To sponsor WHT editor Terry Mitchinson go to www.justgiving.com/terrymitchinsonwillowwalk
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 6 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 7 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 8 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist