Get set for Welwyn Hatfield Rotary Walk
YOUR chance to raise as much money for charity as you can, while enjoying a brisk walk across the beautiful Times Territory landscape, has come. On Sunday an army of fundraisers will take part in the annual Rotary Walk – and you can still join them. Two r
YOUR chance to raise as much money for charity as you can, while enjoying a brisk walk across the beautiful Times Territory landscape, has come.
On Sunday an army of fundraisers will take part in the annual Rotary Walk - and you can still join them.
Two routes - five miles and 11 miles - will start from the Campus West car park, in WGC, and go on to take in sights such as Hunters Bridge, Shaw's Corner and the Bride Hall estate.
To take part, register at the Rotary reception desk from 8.30am. All walkers must have set off by 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
If you enter on the day of the walk, the charge is �10.
* To sponsor WHT editor Terry Mitchinson go to www.justgiving.com/terrymitchinsonwillowwalk
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man