Get ready for Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning in Welwyn Hatfield
THE 20th Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is set to be the biggest ever.
In Hertfordshire last year more than 1,000 people hosted a coffee morning and �160,000 was donated to Macmillan Cancer Support, which improves the lives of people affected by cancer by providing practical, medical, emotional and financial support.
This year’s event is scheduled for Friday, September 24.
A launch event was held by the charity’s fundraising team at Hatfield House on Wednesday to encourage people to get sign up and get involved.
Fundraising manager Kerry Briars said: “The event is in its 20th year this year and we know it is going to be even bigger and better than ever before.
You may also want to watch:
“The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is the UK’s third largest fundraising event, it really is a great way of helping improve people’s lives – and what could be more fun than drinking coffee, eating cakes and catching up with friends!”
To register to take part call 0845 602 1246.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 8 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 9 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
For other ways to support the charity call 01438 712012.