Get Fit with Welwyn Garden City's Karen
COUGHING up enough cash each month to pay for a gym membership is not always viable in these troubled financial times. However, if you are looking for a great way to get in shape and meet new like-minded people, you may be in luck this month. Fitness guru
COUGHING up enough cash each month to pay for a gym membership is not always viable in these troubled financial times.
However, if you are looking for a great way to get in shape and meet new like-minded people, you may be in luck this month.
Fitness guru Karen Mann, who has 10 years of experience in the lifestyle industry, is starting up her own all-round get fit classes.
The WGC mum-of-one, who has been out of the trade for the last nine months to have a baby, told the WHT the sessions will be pay-as-you-go and will be an hour long.
You may also want to watch:
"The class will consist of aerobics, cardio training, and body conditioning.
"I wanted to give people a class that guarantees them a full body workout, especially in this day and age when people can't necessarily afford gym membership.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
"And it will be suitable for all levels of fitness."
Charging �4.50 a time, there will be two separate weekly groups, one held at Applecroft School, in WGC, the other at Howe Dell community centre, Hatfield.
The Broomhills woman, who is on the Register of Exercise Professionals level three, added: "It [fitness] has always been a passion of mine ever since and through school.
"I have a degree in dance and used to teach dance to children."
Karen, 30, may be recognised by many people in Times Territory as she used to run classes in a private gym and at Sir Frederic Osborn School in
She said: "I know some people have heard that I am starting again so hopefully they will be joining me."
The sessions will begin next Monday at Hatfield at 6.30pm.
The WGC lessons will start on Wednesday, April 29, at 6.15pm.
For more information call Karen on 07767 865156.