Get Fit at Furzefield this half term
PARENTS worrying about what their children are going to do over the half term would do well to visit the Furzefield Centre next week. The Shokk Fit Camp starts on Monday at the leisure centre in Mutton Lane, Potters Bar. The five day fitness programme i
PARENTS worrying about what their children are going to do over the half term would do well to visit the Furzefield Centre next week.
The Shokk Fit Camp starts on Monday at the leisure centre in Mutton Lane, Potters Bar.
The five day fitness programme is open to eight to 15-year-olds, and is designed to encourage young people to adopt a healthy lifestyle by educating them on the benefits of exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
Activities include swimming, trampolining and an induction into the youth-specific Shokk gym equipment.
You may also want to watch:
It costs �13.80 per day, and each day lasts from 8.45am to 5.15pm.
For more information, call Furzefield Leisure Centre on 01707 850 500.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?