Get a bikini body by winning a six week empower fitness programme!
Now there is a fitness plan for everyone - the six week �mpower programme at �nergie Fitness for Women.
Maybe you want to slim down for a holiday, or just feel your best during the summer months. Whatever your needs, St Alban’s women only gym; �nergie, can design a programme tailored specifically to you.
“Since joining �nergie’s �mpower programme, I feel so much fitter and healthier, I’ve lost nearly three stone and I’m unrecognisable!” – Ann Gibbons, club member.
The Herts Advertiser has teamed up with �nergie Fitness for Women, based on Catherine Street, to offer 2 FREE �mpower programmes for a winner plus a friend (4 programmes in total).
�nergie’s friendly and highly qualified instructors will take you through the entire journey step-by-step – and support you even after your six week programme has finished. What’s more is that we’re looking for people of all ages, all fitness levels, all shapes and all sizes – �nergie Fitness for Women clubs is aimed at people from all walks of life wanting to achieve different results but ultimately feel better about themselves.
You may also want to watch:
�mpower is the perfect tool and provides the ideal introduction to �nergie without ANY commitment – which means no joining fee and no contract. And, if you don’t get results, then you get your money back – guaranteed!
From initial evaluation when we get to know you, your needs and your fitness before designing a programme perfect for you- �nergie is with you every step of the way. We will discuss nutrition, dietary requirements, and personal training sessions will make sure you reach your goal the right way. After all this, we will evaluate the results of your programme with you and plan how you can continue to empower yourself to exercise.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
Like the sound of this? Then enter our fantastic competition to be in with a chance of winning – but remember, �mpower is for everyone whether or not you win. And, it’s completely free for all new members!
For more information and to talk to a member of the team, call 01727 811117 or visit www.effw.co.uk/stalbans
Also, come and visit our new facilities anytime...just call to book a free club tour, see you soon.