GCSE results: Chancellor's School
STUDENTS at Chancellor's School in Brookmans Park are today celebrating another good set of GCSE results. A total of 72 per cent of pupils achieved A to C grades – the vast majority of these were in English and maths. Stuart Phillips is the headteacher
STUDENTS at Chancellor's School in Brookmans Park are today celebrating another good set of GCSE results.
A total of 72 per cent of pupils achieved A to C grades - the vast majority of these were in English and maths.
Stuart Phillips is the headteacher of the Pine Grove school.
He said: "I am really pleased for those children who have done really well.
You may also want to watch:
"All of the children have worked very hard over the last five years and it shows."
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 10 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
He added: "We are looking forward to seeing a large number return to us in the sixth-form."
** For more reaction and pictures from the school, buy next week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.