Garage fire in Potters Bar

PUBLISHED: 09:44 25 April 2016 | UPDATED: 09:44 25 April 2016

Firefighters put out a garage fire in Potters Bar

Firefighters put out a garage fire in Potters Bar


A crew from Potters Bar Fire Station extinguished a garage fire.

The fire broke out in a domestic, mid-terraced garage in Ashwood Road, Potters Bar on Saturday, April 23.

One fire engine was called at 7.27pm.

Firefighters extinguished the blaze using a hose reel.

The fire was out by 7.42pm.

If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Most Read

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times