Gallery: X Factor's Chico at Welwyn Garden City fun day
X FACTOR legend Chico was the highlight of the show as over 6000 people hit a WGC beauty spot for a family fun day this weekend. So far more than �8,000 has been raised for eye disease charity Fight for Sight, as revellers enjoyed the glorious
X FACTOR legend Chico was the highlight of the show as over 6000 people hit a WGC beauty spot for a family fun day this weekend.
So far more than �8,000 has been raised for eye disease charity Fight for Sight, as revellers enjoyed the glorious summer sunshine at Stanborough Lakes.
Titled Fun In The Park, it was organised by Alicia and Kevin Coghlan after their baby son, Jackson, was born with eye condition Leber's Congenital Amaurosis (LCA).
The event was supported by Barclays Bank, which is matching pound for pound the amount raised.
You may also want to watch:
You can donate by visiting www.justgiving.com/lca
For reaction and more on this story buy Wednesday's Welwyn & Hatfield Times
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 8 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas