Gallery: X Factor's Chico at Welwyn Garden City fun day
X FACTOR legend Chico was the highlight of the show as over 6000 people hit a WGC beauty spot for a family fun day this weekend. So far more than �8,000 has been raised for eye disease charity Fight for Sight, as revellers enjoyed the glorious
X FACTOR legend Chico was the highlight of the show as over 6000 people hit a WGC beauty spot for a family fun day this weekend.
So far more than �8,000 has been raised for eye disease charity Fight for Sight, as revellers enjoyed the glorious summer sunshine at Stanborough Lakes.
Titled Fun In The Park, it was organised by Alicia and Kevin Coghlan after their baby son, Jackson, was born with eye condition Leber's Congenital Amaurosis (LCA).
The event was supported by Barclays Bank, which is matching pound for pound the amount raised.
You may also want to watch:
You can donate by visiting www.justgiving.com/lca
For reaction and more on this story buy Wednesday's Welwyn & Hatfield Times
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street