Gallery: St Philip Howard School Family Fun Day
DESPITE the rainy weather, a great family fun day took place at St Philip Howard School, writes Hannah Cheriton.The turnout was very good as many exciting activities were available, including dance groups and martial arts that could be watched. As well
DESPITE the rainy weather, a great family fun day took place at St Philip Howard School, writes Hannah Cheriton.
The turnout was very good as many exciting activities were available, including dance groups and martial arts that could be watched.
As well as this there were stalls such as a tombola and 'drop the penny'.
A magician also performed to begin the day at the primary school in Woods Avenue, Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Acting headteacher Theresa Edwards said: "Our summer fun day is an excellent way of spending an enjoyable day with all our school community.
"St Philip Howard's friends of the school managed to create a fantastic atmosphere despite the rain."
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
The day was topped off by a raffle giving away an authentic autograph of F1 ace Lewis Hamilton.