Gallery: Sponsor a finalist at Miss Hertfordshire 2009
THERE'S only four weeks to go until the final of Miss Hertfordshire 2009 takes place – and the girls want you to help them out. Some of the finalists are still seeking sponsors for the big night, and they re hoping businesses in the area looking to raise
THERE'S only four weeks to go until the final of Miss Hertfordshire 2009 takes place - and the girls want you to help them out.
Some of the finalists are still seeking sponsors for the big night, and they're hoping businesses in the area looking to raise their profile might be interested in getting involved.
On May 3, the 40 finalists will battle it out at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage, where one lucky lady will be crowned queen of the county, winning a place in the Miss England finals at the same time.
Organiser Sue Waite said: "Sponsoring a finalist is a great opportunity to promote your company in front of a lot of people.
You may also want to watch:
"Miss Hertfordshire 2009 promises to be a great spectacle, and the Gordon Craig seats around 500 people, who will all see your name.
"Not only that, but the media coverage we'll be getting means the message will reach an even wider audience."
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
Sponsorship costs �195. Sponsors will see their name or logo appear on the Miss Hertfordshire website, the official programme of the evening and the sash worn by their chosen finalist at the event.
They will also receive an official photograph and two free tickets to the final, worth �15 each.
For more information, call Sue Waite on 07805 918810.