Gallery: Sponsor a finalist at Miss Hertfordshire 2009
THERE'S only four weeks to go until the final of Miss Hertfordshire 2009 takes place – and the girls want you to help them out. Some of the finalists are still seeking sponsors for the big night, and they re hoping businesses in the area looking to raise
THERE'S only four weeks to go until the final of Miss Hertfordshire 2009 takes place - and the girls want you to help them out.
Some of the finalists are still seeking sponsors for the big night, and they're hoping businesses in the area looking to raise their profile might be interested in getting involved.
On May 3, the 40 finalists will battle it out at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage, where one lucky lady will be crowned queen of the county, winning a place in the Miss England finals at the same time.
Organiser Sue Waite said: "Sponsoring a finalist is a great opportunity to promote your company in front of a lot of people.
You may also want to watch:
"Miss Hertfordshire 2009 promises to be a great spectacle, and the Gordon Craig seats around 500 people, who will all see your name.
"Not only that, but the media coverage we'll be getting means the message will reach an even wider audience."
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 10 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
Sponsorship costs �195. Sponsors will see their name or logo appear on the Miss Hertfordshire website, the official programme of the evening and the sash worn by their chosen finalist at the event.
They will also receive an official photograph and two free tickets to the final, worth �15 each.
For more information, call Sue Waite on 07805 918810.