Gallery: Sponsor a finalist at Miss Hertfordshire 2009
THERE'S only four weeks to go until the final of Miss Hertfordshire 2009 takes place – and the girls want you to help them out. Some of the finalists are still seeking sponsors for the big night, and they re hoping businesses in the area looking to raise
THERE'S only four weeks to go until the final of Miss Hertfordshire 2009 takes place - and the girls want you to help them out.
Some of the finalists are still seeking sponsors for the big night, and they're hoping businesses in the area looking to raise their profile might be interested in getting involved.
On May 3, the 40 finalists will battle it out at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage, where one lucky lady will be crowned queen of the county, winning a place in the Miss England finals at the same time.
Organiser Sue Waite said: "Sponsoring a finalist is a great opportunity to promote your company in front of a lot of people.
You may also want to watch:
"Miss Hertfordshire 2009 promises to be a great spectacle, and the Gordon Craig seats around 500 people, who will all see your name.
"Not only that, but the media coverage we'll be getting means the message will reach an even wider audience."
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
Sponsorship costs �195. Sponsors will see their name or logo appear on the Miss Hertfordshire website, the official programme of the evening and the sash worn by their chosen finalist at the event.
They will also receive an official photograph and two free tickets to the final, worth �15 each.
For more information, call Sue Waite on 07805 918810.