Gallery: Sponsor a finalist at Miss Hertfordshire 2009
THERE'S only four weeks to go until the final of Miss Hertfordshire 2009 takes place – and the girls want you to help them out. Some of the finalists are still seeking sponsors for the big night, and they re hoping businesses in the area looking to raise
THERE'S only four weeks to go until the final of Miss Hertfordshire 2009 takes place - and the girls want you to help them out.
Some of the finalists are still seeking sponsors for the big night, and they're hoping businesses in the area looking to raise their profile might be interested in getting involved.
On May 3, the 40 finalists will battle it out at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage, where one lucky lady will be crowned queen of the county, winning a place in the Miss England finals at the same time.
Organiser Sue Waite said: "Sponsoring a finalist is a great opportunity to promote your company in front of a lot of people.
You may also want to watch:
"Miss Hertfordshire 2009 promises to be a great spectacle, and the Gordon Craig seats around 500 people, who will all see your name.
"Not only that, but the media coverage we'll be getting means the message will reach an even wider audience."
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
Sponsorship costs �195. Sponsors will see their name or logo appear on the Miss Hertfordshire website, the official programme of the evening and the sash worn by their chosen finalist at the event.
They will also receive an official photograph and two free tickets to the final, worth �15 each.
For more information, call Sue Waite on 07805 918810.