Gallery: Ramblers Worldwide Holidays stages second annual golf day
Lemsford-based Ramblers Worldwide Holidays, the country s leading guided walking tour operator, staged its second annual golf day recently. Over 50 players took part, including clients, tour leaders and representatives from the tourism industry. As well
Lemsford-based Ramblers Worldwide Holidays, the country's leading guided walking tour operator, staged its second annual golf day recently.
Over 50 players took part, including clients, tour leaders and representatives from the tourism industry.
As well as the Andalucian Tourist Board, other sponsors included Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, Ten Alps, Keela Outdoor Clothing and Ramblers Worldwide Holidays.
Winner was Scott Ford, who was presented with the prize of a three-night golfing holiday at hotel la Fuente del Sol, Antequera near Malaga, by Rodrigo Villegas of the Andalucian Tourist Board.
You may also want to watch:
Runner-up James Goodman won three days' golf for four people at the Antequera Golf Club.
Scott said: "It was a really enjoyable day, well organised with good weather and great people including Ramblers Worldwide Holidays' staff and clients.
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 9 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
"I am also grateful to the Andalucian tourist board and Ramblers Worldwide Holidays for their hospitality and generosity. My wife and I can't wait for our mini-break and some golf in the sunshine!"
The event took place at Mid Herts Golf Course in Wheathampstead.