Gallery: Living Crafts at Hatfield House
THOUSANDS of people flocked to this year s 35th festival of Living Crafts at Hatfield House from Thursday until Sunday. Getting off to a rather dreary wet start, the weather picked up during the weekend and visitors enjoyed the hundreds of stalls on disp
THOUSANDS of people flocked to this year's 35th festival of Living Crafts at Hatfield House from Thursday until Sunday.
Getting off to a rather dreary wet start, the weather picked up during the weekend and visitors enjoyed the hundreds of stalls on display.
Members of local arts and crafts groups took part in glassblowing, clay modelling, spinning and weaving and silk painting.
Guests also enjoyed Morris dancing, a brass band and a Punch and Judy show.
You may also want to watch:
A festival spokeswoman told the WHT: "People came in their thousands.
"It was absolutely amazing.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
"For me, the best part of the show was on the Sunday where we saw hundreds of people camped out on the show grounds, enjoying the music and the atmosphere.