Gallery: Living Crafts at Hatfield House
THOUSANDS of people flocked to this year s 35th festival of Living Crafts at Hatfield House from Thursday until Sunday. Getting off to a rather dreary wet start, the weather picked up during the weekend and visitors enjoyed the hundreds of stalls on disp
THOUSANDS of people flocked to this year's 35th festival of Living Crafts at Hatfield House from Thursday until Sunday.
Getting off to a rather dreary wet start, the weather picked up during the weekend and visitors enjoyed the hundreds of stalls on display.
Members of local arts and crafts groups took part in glassblowing, clay modelling, spinning and weaving and silk painting.
Guests also enjoyed Morris dancing, a brass band and a Punch and Judy show.
You may also want to watch:
A festival spokeswoman told the WHT: "People came in their thousands.
"It was absolutely amazing.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
"For me, the best part of the show was on the Sunday where we saw hundreds of people camped out on the show grounds, enjoying the music and the atmosphere.