Gallery: Ex-EastEnder joins Welwyn Hatfield Race For Life
A SEA of pink fundraisers hit a Times Territory beauty spot yesterday (Sunday). Thousands of women were either walking, jogging or running across five kilometres of Stanborough Park, in WGC, with one aim in mind – to raise cash for Cancer Research UK. And
A SEA of pink fundraisers hit a Times Territory beauty spot yesterday (Sunday).
Thousands of women walked, jogged or ran five kilometres of Stanborough Park, in WGC, with one aim in mind - to raise cash for Cancer Research UK.
And although the weather looked extremely bleak moments before this year's Race For Life, the clouds soon parted and glorious sunshine shone down on the 3,000 participants below.
Among those taking part was former EastEnders, Footballers' Wives and The Bill actress Gillian Taylforth, pictured right.
You may also want to watch:
* Were you one of the participants in this weekend's Race For Life? If so contact us via the link on the home page about your experiences, or email email@example.com
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 6 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children