Gallery: Doing something funny for money in aid of Comic Relief
FUNDRAISERS across Times Territory have been doing something funny for money today (Friday) for Comic Relief Their efforts have been helping to raise thousands as part of Red Nose Day. Staff at John Lewis have spent the day rowing 42 miles – equivalent of
FUNDRAISERS across Times Territory have been doing something funny for money today (Friday) for Comic Relief
Their efforts have been helping to raise thousands as part of Red Nose Day.
Staff at John Lewis have spent the day rowing 42 miles - equivalent of Dover to Calais and back again - at the store in WGC town centre.
Stanborough School sixth-former Ollie Shead had his hair shaved off - his first hair cut in 18 months.
Workers at JJ Burgess funeral directors in Hatfield dressed up as they offered charity car washes.
And teachers at Cranborne Primary School in Potters Bar took the plunge. Teacher Kate Batts had her head dunked in jelly, while head Alan Cocker was had a large pan of spaghetti poured over him.
- 1 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 2 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 3 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 4 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 5 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 7 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 8 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 9 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 10 Liam Gallagher and sons star in new Sky special '48 Hours at Rockfield' ahead of Knebworth Park return
* What have you been doing for Comic Relief?
Send us your photos and tell us how you've been raising cash.