Gallery: Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson join forces for Willow Foundation exhibition
CELEBRITIES have lined up in their droves to support a charity's latest fundraising drive. Premier League managerial rivals Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson are among those who have posed for photographs. Also appearing are John Cleese, Natasha Kaplinsky
CELEBRITIES have lined up in their droves to support a charity's latest fundraising drive.
Premier League managerial rivals Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson are among those who have posed for photographs.
Also appearing are John Cleese, Theo Walcott, Natasha Kaplinsky, Ozzy Osbourne, David Coulthard, Gary Rhodes and Matt Lucas, all in aid of the Old-Hatfield based Willow Foundation, which provides special days for seriously-ill young adults.
The exhibition, entitled 'Keepsakes', pictures 18 celebrities with their most treasured possessions, alongside the story behind each memento.
The photographs, which were taken by some of the UK's top photographers, are currently on display at the SW1 Gallery in London, until next Friday, April 17.
They also feature in the Keepsakes book, which can be purchased from the Willow Foundation's website.
- 1 IN PICTURES: Stars come out for Simply Red concert in Hatfield Park
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 It's A Kind of Magic as Queen Symphonic's Bohemian Rhapsody rocks Hatfield Park
- 4 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 5 Updated Simply Red set times for Hatfield Park concert
- 6 Jodie Williams defies injury-blighted season to claim Commonwealth bronze
- 7 'Tesco must tackle blight of trolley-dumping in Potters Bar'
- 8 Pictures of Paloma Faith and special guest Sam Ryder at Hatfield Park concert
- 9 Sign of the times: The life of Welwyn Garden City signwriter Arthur Brown
- 10 Champions! Old Owens going up after securing title
Speaking about the exhibition, the charity's co-founder, Bob Wilson, said: "This collection of stunning photographs convey what the Willow Foundation is all about - happy times and special memories.
"We've been bowled over by the number of celebrities and photographers who have given up their time to make Keepsakes possible."
The former Arsenal footballing legend added: "We hope that it will go some way to helping us achieve our ultimate goal of providing a special day for every seriously-ill 16 to 40 year old in the UK."
To buy the book, which costs �10, go to www.willowfoundation.org.uk
See all the photos by clicking on our gallery below.