Gallery: Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson join forces for Willow Foundation exhibition
CELEBRITIES have lined up in their droves to support a charity's latest fundraising drive. Premier League managerial rivals Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson are among those who have posed for photographs. Also appearing are John Cleese, Natasha Kaplinsky
CELEBRITIES have lined up in their droves to support a charity's latest fundraising drive.
Premier League managerial rivals Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson are among those who have posed for photographs.
Also appearing are John Cleese, Theo Walcott, Natasha Kaplinsky, Ozzy Osbourne, David Coulthard, Gary Rhodes and Matt Lucas, all in aid of the Old-Hatfield based Willow Foundation, which provides special days for seriously-ill young adults.
The exhibition, entitled 'Keepsakes', pictures 18 celebrities with their most treasured possessions, alongside the story behind each memento.
You may also want to watch:
The photographs, which were taken by some of the UK's top photographers, are currently on display at the SW1 Gallery in London, until next Friday, April 17.
They also feature in the Keepsakes book, which can be purchased from the Willow Foundation's website.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
Speaking about the exhibition, the charity's co-founder, Bob Wilson, said: "This collection of stunning photographs convey what the Willow Foundation is all about - happy times and special memories.
"We've been bowled over by the number of celebrities and photographers who have given up their time to make Keepsakes possible."
The former Arsenal footballing legend added: "We hope that it will go some way to helping us achieve our ultimate goal of providing a special day for every seriously-ill 16 to 40 year old in the UK."
To buy the book, which costs �10, go to www.willowfoundation.org.uk
See all the photos by clicking on our gallery below.