Gallery: Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson join forces for Willow Foundation exhibition
CELEBRITIES have lined up in their droves to support a charity's latest fundraising drive. Premier League managerial rivals Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson are among those who have posed for photographs. Also appearing are John Cleese, Natasha Kaplinsky
CELEBRITIES have lined up in their droves to support a charity's latest fundraising drive.
Premier League managerial rivals Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson are among those who have posed for photographs.
Also appearing are John Cleese, Theo Walcott, Natasha Kaplinsky, Ozzy Osbourne, David Coulthard, Gary Rhodes and Matt Lucas, all in aid of the Old-Hatfield based Willow Foundation, which provides special days for seriously-ill young adults.
The exhibition, entitled 'Keepsakes', pictures 18 celebrities with their most treasured possessions, alongside the story behind each memento.
You may also want to watch:
The photographs, which were taken by some of the UK's top photographers, are currently on display at the SW1 Gallery in London, until next Friday, April 17.
They also feature in the Keepsakes book, which can be purchased from the Willow Foundation's website.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
Speaking about the exhibition, the charity's co-founder, Bob Wilson, said: "This collection of stunning photographs convey what the Willow Foundation is all about - happy times and special memories.
"We've been bowled over by the number of celebrities and photographers who have given up their time to make Keepsakes possible."
The former Arsenal footballing legend added: "We hope that it will go some way to helping us achieve our ultimate goal of providing a special day for every seriously-ill 16 to 40 year old in the UK."
To buy the book, which costs �10, go to www.willowfoundation.org.uk
See all the photos by clicking on our gallery below.