Gallery: 2009 Hertfordshire Business Awards launched in Hatfield
BUSINESSES large and small are being asked, once again, to get involved for this year s Archant Hertfordshire Business Awards. The awards, now in their 13th year, recognise individuals and companies who have made a significant impact on business in the
BUSINESSES large and small are being asked, once again, to get involved for this year's Archant Hertfordshire Business Awards.
The awards, now in their 13th year, recognise individuals and companies who have made a significant impact on business in the county over the past 12 months.
The 2009 competition was officially opened this week by Welwyn & Hatfield Times editor Terry Mitchinson, at Hatfield House.
The winners will be announced at a glitzy awards dinner at Knebworth House in November, to be hosted by Bill Turnbull.
You may also want to watch:
There are a total of 13 categories for businesses to submit their nominations.
For a full list of categories visit the awards website at www.herts24.co.uk/businessawards.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
To enter, visit the website or call organiser Sarah Scott on 01438 866023.