Gallery: 2009 Hertfordshire Business Awards launched in Hatfield
BUSINESSES large and small are being asked, once again, to get involved for this year s Archant Hertfordshire Business Awards. The awards, now in their 13th year, recognise individuals and companies who have made a significant impact on business in the
BUSINESSES large and small are being asked, once again, to get involved for this year's Archant Hertfordshire Business Awards.
The awards, now in their 13th year, recognise individuals and companies who have made a significant impact on business in the county over the past 12 months.
The 2009 competition was officially opened this week by Welwyn & Hatfield Times editor Terry Mitchinson, at Hatfield House.
The winners will be announced at a glitzy awards dinner at Knebworth House in November, to be hosted by Bill Turnbull.
You may also want to watch:
There are a total of 13 categories for businesses to submit their nominations.
For a full list of categories visit the awards website at www.herts24.co.uk/businessawards.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 8 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 9 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
To enter, visit the website or call organiser Sarah Scott on 01438 866023.