Gallery: 2009 Hertfordshire Business Awards launched in Hatfield
BUSINESSES large and small are being asked, once again, to get involved for this year s Archant Hertfordshire Business Awards. The awards, now in their 13th year, recognise individuals and companies who have made a significant impact on business in the
BUSINESSES large and small are being asked, once again, to get involved for this year's Archant Hertfordshire Business Awards.
The awards, now in their 13th year, recognise individuals and companies who have made a significant impact on business in the county over the past 12 months.
The 2009 competition was officially opened this week by Welwyn & Hatfield Times editor Terry Mitchinson, at Hatfield House.
The winners will be announced at a glitzy awards dinner at Knebworth House in November, to be hosted by Bill Turnbull.
You may also want to watch:
There are a total of 13 categories for businesses to submit their nominations.
For a full list of categories visit the awards website at www.herts24.co.uk/businessawards.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 6 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder
To enter, visit the website or call organiser Sarah Scott on 01438 866023.