Furnishing company goes Wilde for Zandra Rhodes
A FLAMBOYANT fashion designer has become the latest name to team up with a top home furnishings specialist from Times Territory.
A TOP home furnishings specialist from Times Territory has secured the services of a flamboyant fashion designer – the latest celeb to sign up to the firm.
Ashley Wilde, in Welham Green, has unveiled its latest bed linen collection, which has been designed by celebrated, pink-haired fashionista Zandra Rhodes.
The new range embraces Zandra’s love of textile, fabrics and the unique sense of style that saw her rise to prominence in the fashion world during the 60s and 70s.
The 69-year-old said: “This is a very individual collection. I love the way by dressing up the bed you are dressing up your entire bedroom. You can decorate your room by choosing these designs.”
You may also want to watch:
Zandra joins an impressive list of celebs that have designed furnishings for Ashley Wilde, including Twiggy, Kylie and Janet Reger.
Ashley Brodin, chief executive of Ashley Wilde, said the collaboration had been “a truly exciting experience”.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
“Her style and design flair is absolutely unique and we have been able to take her original designs and create a stunning collection of bed linen, which will be available to all very soon,” he said.