Furnishing company goes Wilde for Zandra Rhodes
A FLAMBOYANT fashion designer has become the latest name to team up with a top home furnishings specialist from Times Territory.
A TOP home furnishings specialist from Times Territory has secured the services of a flamboyant fashion designer – the latest celeb to sign up to the firm.
Ashley Wilde, in Welham Green, has unveiled its latest bed linen collection, which has been designed by celebrated, pink-haired fashionista Zandra Rhodes.
The new range embraces Zandra’s love of textile, fabrics and the unique sense of style that saw her rise to prominence in the fashion world during the 60s and 70s.
The 69-year-old said: “This is a very individual collection. I love the way by dressing up the bed you are dressing up your entire bedroom. You can decorate your room by choosing these designs.”
You may also want to watch:
Zandra joins an impressive list of celebs that have designed furnishings for Ashley Wilde, including Twiggy, Kylie and Janet Reger.
Ashley Brodin, chief executive of Ashley Wilde, said the collaboration had been “a truly exciting experience”.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 5 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Pupils present cheque from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity
“Her style and design flair is absolutely unique and we have been able to take her original designs and create a stunning collection of bed linen, which will be available to all very soon,” he said.