Funeral details for Hatfield charity figurehead
THE funeral of a Hatfield charity stalwart is this Friday.
Rose Salmon moved into the Breaks Manor in 1950 and very quickly established the Breaks Youth Centre, on Link Drive, with her late husband Bill (known as Skip) and continued to develop it over the following 30 plus years.
During this time Rose not only produced more than 25 annual pantomimes, performed by club members, but also aided the development of Hatfield’s youth through a dazzling array of activities. “Her dedication and enthusiasm for young people will be remembered by all who experienced her support and guidance,” said a close friend.
Her funeral will be held on August 6, at 11.30am, at the Mintlyn Crematorium, Lynn Road, Bawsey, Kings Lynn.
If anyone would like more details please contact Barbara or Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
No flowers are wanted, however donations can be made to Hatfield Rotary for Youth Scholarships.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 10 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure