From Knebworth to Gordon Craig for Chas 'n' Dave
THIRTY years ago, Chas n Dave appeared on stage at Knebworth House, a support act for the legendary Led Zeppelin concerts. Fast forward to 2009, and the chirpy rockney duo are heading back to the area – just round the corner, in fact, at the Gordon Cr
THIRTY years ago, Chas 'n' Dave appeared on stage at Knebworth House, a support act for the legendary Led Zeppelin concerts.
Fast forward to 2009, and the chirpy 'rockney' duo are heading back to the area - just round the corner, in fact, at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage.
Anyone who's ever been to a Chas 'n' Dave gig will know exactly what to expect - a good ol' fashioned knees-up.
Expect their greatest hits, including Rabbit, Ain't No Pleasing You, Gertcha and the Sideboard Song.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Thursday's show cost �17.50 or �15. It starts at 7.45pm.
* The Gordon Craig will go from cockney to country the following night (Friday).
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
For international star Billie Jo Spears - best known for her 1975 hit Blanket on the Ground - is headlining.
Also appearing on the Ladies of Country bill is Stella Parton - you may have heard of her slightly more famous sister, Dolly.
The show starts at 7.45pm.
Tickets cost �23, with �2 off for concessions.