French Connection opens up in Hatfield
A POPULAR high street fashion label has become the latest brand to open up in the Galleria. The new French Connection store opened its doors for the first time this month at the complex in Comet Way, Hatfield. The fashion label, established in 1972, offer
A POPULAR high street fashion label has become the latest brand to open up in the Galleria.
The new French Connection store opened its doors for the first time this month at the complex in Comet Way, Hatfield.
The fashion label, established in 1972, offers smart and casual clothing for men and women, as well as toiletries, shoes and sunglasses.
French Connection becomes the newest name to join more than 80 top high street brands with an outlet at the Galleria.
You may also want to watch:
International labels such as Nike, Jeff Banks, Calvin Klein, Marks & Spencer and TK Maxx are already well established at the centre.
Galleria director Tim Stirling said: "French Connection is a great brand to add to our enviable tenant mix.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
"It will be a hugely popular addition to the scheme, with an internationally renowned brand name that is distributed in more than 30 countries around the world.
"The store will take advantage of the Galleria's extensive catchment, with 7.3 million potential shoppers within a 60-minute drive."
Lorna Perrin, director of marketing at French Connection, said: "We are pleased to be adding a store in the Galleria in Hatfield to our growing portfolio.
"The centre provides a retail location in an upmarket outlet environment and a great opportunity for us to reach new customers within such a major shopping destination for the local area."
The store opening comes despite record losses of �17.4m announced last week by French Connection.
But a spokeswoman said the company felt Hatfield was a good location and there was a niche market.