French Connection opens up in Hatfield
A POPULAR high street fashion label has become the latest brand to open up in the Galleria. The new French Connection store opened its doors for the first time this month at the complex in Comet Way, Hatfield. The fashion label, established in 1972, offer
A POPULAR high street fashion label has become the latest brand to open up in the Galleria.
The new French Connection store opened its doors for the first time this month at the complex in Comet Way, Hatfield.
The fashion label, established in 1972, offers smart and casual clothing for men and women, as well as toiletries, shoes and sunglasses.
French Connection becomes the newest name to join more than 80 top high street brands with an outlet at the Galleria.
You may also want to watch:
International labels such as Nike, Jeff Banks, Calvin Klein, Marks & Spencer and TK Maxx are already well established at the centre.
Galleria director Tim Stirling said: "French Connection is a great brand to add to our enviable tenant mix.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
"It will be a hugely popular addition to the scheme, with an internationally renowned brand name that is distributed in more than 30 countries around the world.
"The store will take advantage of the Galleria's extensive catchment, with 7.3 million potential shoppers within a 60-minute drive."
Lorna Perrin, director of marketing at French Connection, said: "We are pleased to be adding a store in the Galleria in Hatfield to our growing portfolio.
"The centre provides a retail location in an upmarket outlet environment and a great opportunity for us to reach new customers within such a major shopping destination for the local area."
The store opening comes despite record losses of �17.4m announced last week by French Connection.
But a spokeswoman said the company felt Hatfield was a good location and there was a niche market.