Freezer in street sparks Potters Bar fire operation

PUBLISHED: 16:15 19 February 2014 | UPDATED: 16:15 19 February 2014

A fire crew was called to Mutton Lane in Potters Bar

A fire crew was called to Mutton Lane in Potters Bar

Archant

A freezer left outside a property caused an emergency service call out in Potters Bar.

Potters Bar fire service were called to a property in Mutton Lane at 3.10pm today (Wednesday) after reports of a smell of ammonia.

Firefighters found the cause of the gas like smell to be a freezer which had been placed outside of the property.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times