Free tour of Welwyn Garden City police headquarters
MEMBERS of the deaf communities, their carers, friends and families are being invited for a tour of police headquarters.
The event on Saturday, will run through Hertfordshire Constabulary Police Headquarters, on Stanborough Road, WGC.
During the trip, visitors will meet volunteer link officers, see the county control room and experience the emergency text messaging service in practice.
Charities and organisations also present will include the RNID, Hertfordshire Constabulary Crime Prevention, Hertfordshire Fire & Rescue Service, the Phoenix Group, Hearing dogs for the Deaf and many others.
The day is open to people in the Deaf, deaf and deafblind communities and will be run between 10.30am and 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
To attend and for more information text Beccy Driscoll on 07976 412 942 or email her via Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses