Free swim loyalty scheme at Hatfield pool
FREE swimming for pensioners and youngsters is being axed as part of massive public spending cuts by the Government.
But one Hatfield leisure centre is offering ALL a chance to swim for free, with the launch of a loyalty card scheme.
Herts Sports Village has signed up to the Swim4Life campaign, which is part of the Government’s wider Change4Life initiative aimed at encouraging people to lead a healthy lifestyle.
A spokeswoman said: “Casual swimmers who turn up will be able to pick up a swim loyalty card, which will be stamped for every swim purchased.
“Once four swims have been bought in any one-month period, the purchaser will be entitled to a fifth swim completely free.”
You may also want to watch:
The scheme is open to both members and non members, and runs until August 15.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17