Free swim loyalty scheme at Hatfield pool
FREE swimming for pensioners and youngsters is being axed as part of massive public spending cuts by the Government.
But one Hatfield leisure centre is offering ALL a chance to swim for free, with the launch of a loyalty card scheme.
Herts Sports Village has signed up to the Swim4Life campaign, which is part of the Government’s wider Change4Life initiative aimed at encouraging people to lead a healthy lifestyle.
A spokeswoman said: “Casual swimmers who turn up will be able to pick up a swim loyalty card, which will be stamped for every swim purchased.
“Once four swims have been bought in any one-month period, the purchaser will be entitled to a fifth swim completely free.”
You may also want to watch:
The scheme is open to both members and non members, and runs until August 15.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk