Free swim loyalty scheme at Hatfield pool
FREE swimming for pensioners and youngsters is being axed as part of massive public spending cuts by the Government.
But one Hatfield leisure centre is offering ALL a chance to swim for free, with the launch of a loyalty card scheme.
Herts Sports Village has signed up to the Swim4Life campaign, which is part of the Government’s wider Change4Life initiative aimed at encouraging people to lead a healthy lifestyle.
A spokeswoman said: “Casual swimmers who turn up will be able to pick up a swim loyalty card, which will be stamped for every swim purchased.
“Once four swims have been bought in any one-month period, the purchaser will be entitled to a fifth swim completely free.”
You may also want to watch:
The scheme is open to both members and non members, and runs until August 15.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays