Free Subway offer and much more in the Welwyn and Hatfield Times
THERE are some great prizes to be win in this week s WHT. First up we have teamed up with fast food chain Subway for a fantastic buy one, get one free offer. All you need to do is take the printed voucher in this week s paper to one of the participating o
THERE are some great prizes to be win in this week's WHT.
First up we have teamed up with fast food chain Subway for a fantastic buy one, get one free offer.
All you need to do is take the printed voucher in this week's paper to one of the participating outlets to claim a free 6in Sub, when you buy another one.
We are also marking The Stanborough's 10th birthday with a competition to win a meal for two.
You may also want to watch:
That's not all, as you can also win tickets to Legoland and the Orchid Celebration at Hatfield House this Easter.
To find out more about all of these giveaways, buy the WHT. It costs 55p.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 10 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day